Under art. 13 Legs. 196/2003
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. No 196 of 30.06.2003 (“code regarding the protection of personal data ”) provides for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of the law. 196/2003, we provide the following information:
1. The processing of data will be finalized to comply with the related and subsequent conduct of all activities, administrative, commercial, accounting and tax of our Company, in order to use the services offered by the site.
2. The treatment will be realized through the transactions or series of transactions listed in Art. 4, paragraph 1 letter. a) T.U.: collection, recording, organizing, storing, retrieving, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
The operations can be conducted with or without the use of electronic or automated means. The owner and/or people in charge of the treatment do the treatment.
3. The user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms, or indicated on the purchase of goods or the sending of informative material or other communications. The failure to provide personal data may make it impossible to fulfill the request. And the refusal to provide such data has no effect/may lead to failure or partial performance of contract/non-continuation of the relationship.
4. The data may be shared with: Utopia s.c.s. - C.da Limington, 3 - Gioiosa Jonica, in the management of the site www.cangiari.com
5. The data controller is: Company “MADE IN GOEL”; s.c.s. headquartered in Gioiosa Ionica (RC) 89042, c.da Limina No 3 PI 02592360800, written in the Register of Cooperative Societies of Reggio Calabria with No A200288.
6. The controller is: Vincenzo Linarello – email:
7. At any time he can exercise his rights towards the data controller under Article .7 D. Lgs.196/2003, which for his convenience:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003,
Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
1.You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal data, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain indication of:
a) The origin of the personal data;
b) The purposes and methods of treatment;
c) The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) The identity of the owner, managers and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) Subjects or categories of people to whom the data may be communicated to or who may become aware of them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
c) The attestation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate compared to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, totally or partially:
a) For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) The processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.